Delivering Expertise, Diversification, & Results
RealSource Properties gives investors access to Multifamily Commercial Real Estate through a perpetually offered, non-listed REIT.
RealSource's REIT provides investors the potential to achieve durable income, diversification, and capital appreciation.
- Durable cash flow potential
- Geographical diversification
- Possible capital appreciation
Download our FREE eBook
A Potential Inflation Hedge for Today: Private Multifamily Real Estate
Top pressing issues your clients are facing in 2022
The impact of the Federal Reserve Board's recent policy changes around controlling inflation
How to find the right investments that may help protect against inflation
“This multifamily-focused fund brings our company’s track record in value creation to investors looking for ways to diversify their portfolio with cash flowing real estate.”
Our differentiator is in the data. RealSource Properties began 30 years ago providing market research analytics that informed purchasing decisions for private commercial real estate owners. Now, RealSource's acquisition and development teams rely on in-house, proprietary econometric modeling to inform our decision making at the property and portfolio level.
Our internal teams abide by a rigorous due diligence process to fully analyze our asset acquisitions and value-add strategies.
Since its formation in May 2021, the RealSource Properties REIT has been active acquiring properties, and, most recently, announced another Net Asset Value (NAV) increase in November 2022.
May 2021 - REIT FormationThe REIT is established with 8 properties and an initial offering price of $10/share.
Oct 2021 - NAV IncreaseThe share price revalued from $10 to $12 per share, a 20% increase within six months.
Dec 2021 - Property Acquisition
The REIT acquires 214-unit The Fairways at Royal Oak in Cincinnati, OH.
Jan 2022 - Property AcquisitionThe REIT acquires Nevin Place, a 55-unit property in Charlotte, NC.
Jun 2022 - Property Acquisition
The Mill at Georgetown, a 228-unit property in Georgetown, KY, is acquired by the REIT.
July 2022 - Distribution IncreaseThe distribution rate paid per share is increased from $0.625 to $0.650 (annualized).
November 2022 - NAV IncreaseThe REIT's NAV increased from $12.00 to $13.96 per share, a 16.3% increase.
The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by the issuer, or any affiliate, or partner thereof ("Issuer"). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to any “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. All investments carry the risk of loss of some or all of the principal invested. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM for the respective offering. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. All offerings are intended only for accredited investors unless otherwise specified. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Issuer, or one of its partner/issuers. Issuer does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Thank you for your cooperation.
Securities offered through Emerson Equity LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. Only available in states where Emerson Equity LLC is registered. Emerson Equity LLC is not affiliated with any other entities identified in this communication.
Real Estate Risk Disclosure:
• There is no guarantee that any strategy will be successful or achieve investment objectives including, among other things, profits, distributions, tax benefits, exit strategy, etc.;
• Potential for property value loss – All real estate investments have the potential to lose value during the life of the investments;
• Change of tax status – The income stream and depreciation schedule for any investment property may affect the property owner’s income bracket and/or tax status. An unfavorable tax ruling may cancel deferral of capital gains and result in immediate tax liabilities;
• Potential for foreclosure – All financed real estate investments have potential for foreclosure;
• Illiquidity – These assets are commonly offered through private placement offerings and are illiquid securities. There is no secondary market for these investments.
•Reduction or Elimination of Monthly Cash Flow Distributions – Like any investment in real estate, if a property unexpectedly loses tenants or sustains substantial damage, there is potential for suspension of cash flow distributions;
• Impact of fees/expenses – Costs associated with the transaction may impact investors’ returns and may outweigh the tax benefits
• Stated tax benefits – Any stated tax benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to changes in the tax code. Speak to your tax professional prior to investing.
• Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
• Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.